NPS - Faculty Profiles - Heading
Back to Search
David N Ford
Research Associate Professor
Graduate School of Defense Management
Phone: (831) 656-2257
PhD - Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1995
- 2015 Professor, Texas A&M University
Technology investments, managerial real options, disaster recovery
Program and project dynamics, engineering project control
- Conference Proceeding
- Ford, D. N, The application of System Dynamics to the Management of the DoN Acquisition Workforce.
- Ford, D. N., Housel, T., Hom, S., & Mun, J. C, (2016). Benchmarking Naval Shipbuilding With 3D Laser Scanning, Additive Manufacturing, and Collaborative Product Lifecycle Management.
- Journal Article
- Ford, D. N, Causes of Delays in the Construction Phase of Chinese of Building Projects. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, .
- Ford, D. N, Impact of Labor Controls on Tipping Point Dynamics in Large Complex Projects. Systems Research and Behavioral Science, .
- Ford, D. N., & Keith, B, (2017). Considerations in managing the fill rate of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Reservoir using a system dynamics approach. Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation: Applications, Methodology, Technology, 1(14), 33-43.
- Oral Presentation
- Ford, D. N., Acquisition Research Symposium, "Benchmarking Naval Shipbuilding with 3D Laser Scanning, Additive Manufacturing, and Product Lifecycle Management," NPS, Embassy Hotel, CA, United States. (May 10, 2016).