Dr. Ann E. Rondeau
Vice Adm. (ret.) Ann E. Rondeau became President of the Naval Postgraduate School in January 2019.
Dr. Steven R. Lerman
Dr. Steven R. Lerman became Provost and Academic Dean of the university in August 2016.
Chief of Staff
Capt. Philip E. Old
Capt. Philip Old became Chief of Staff in October 2019.
Each of the university's academic schools, as well as NPS' robust research program, is led by a Dean providing strategic direction for each organization to achieve the highest levels in academic excellence and relevant research. Throughout the leadership structure at NPS are visionaries capable of marrying high-level, forward-thinking academia with real-world DoD relevance, guiding the university to excel in its unique niche.
• GSEAS Dean Dr. Clyde Scandrett
• GSDM Dean Dr. Keith F. Snider
• GSOIS Dean Dr. Robert F. Dell
• SIGS Dean Dr. James Wirtz
• Dean of Research Dr. Jeffrey D. Paduan
• Vice Provost for Academic Affairs Dr. Doug Moses
• University Librarian Thomas Rosko
• Dean of Students Capt. Markus J. Gudmundsson, USN
• Associate Provost for Graduate Education Dr. Ralucca Gera
• Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs Dr. Michael Freeman
Providing critical management across varied functional support areas are a team of leaders dedicated to high-level, responsible and efficient service to the Naval Postgraduate School and the Navy. NPS' Senior Management team oversee the efficient delivery of empowering services to the institution, enabling the NPS community to fulfill its mission of unique academic excellence and relevant research.
• Comptroller Troy Terronez
• Director, Contracting & Logistics Management Esma Erisen
• Director, Human Resources Ermelinda Rodriguez-Heffner
• Director, Information Technology Capt. Scott Bischoff, USN (Ret)
• Inspector General Kevin Nykanen
• Director of Communications Dale M. Kuska
• Flag Secretary LTJG Chris Miller
• Director, Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment Antolino Colon
• Security Manager/Special Security Officer Marcus "Andy" Andersen
• Counsel Jody Devine
• Staff Judge Advocate Cmdr. Valerie Small, JAGC