Submit your paper to Thesis Processing
Minimum draft requirements
- Distribution statement on the cover of your First 8 Pages file.
- Draft and First 8 Pages file uploaded to thesis SharePoint site (or Box, if thesis is export controlled). If classified or CHDS, see our file-sharing page for more information on how you will share your files.
- Three chapters formatted in the NPS thesis template. ALL PARAGRAPH style applied to all body paragraphs.
- Chapters are 1) cited, 2) proofread, 3) reviewed by your advisor(s), and 4) free of track changes or comments.
- At least a partial (proofread!) list of references.
- File is named 19Sep_LastName_FirstName.
- If more than one author, file name is 19Sep_LastName1_LastName2_LastName3
- If SE capstone, file is named using the last name of the first-listed author (by alphabet) on the cover page followed by et al: 19Sep_FirstAuthorLastName_et al
- Thesis Proposal Form in your Python Thesis Dashboard is complete.
- "Thesis Processing Brief" is checked off in your thesis dashboard's Requirements Status section.
- You are graduating in the current quarter.
- Think your paper might be FOUO? See guidance here.
- What will we look for? See Common Errors: Things We Mark—You Fix.
- CHDS students with an editor are excused from the Initial Review requirement and from using SharePoint.