Navy Student Leave Procedure
Students > Current
- Submit an e-leave request from your ESR account at https://nsips.nmci.navy.mil.
- Fill out the appropriate blocks (1-22) on the Leave Form.
- If no classes are missed, then annotate in the Remarks Section: "I will not miss any classes" . "My Program Officer and professor(s) approve of the classes missed" should be annotated in the Remarks Section if missing classes and Program Officer approval of the request is required.
- If your are traveling outside the United States state that AT/FP plan has been implemented and that diplomatic clearance has been granted and annotate these within the Remarks section.
- As a reminder, all students need Program Officer permission to miss any classes.
- You should receive status notification of your e-leave request via e-mail within two working days.
- Once e-leave has been approved, Fill out and submit the Request to Miss Muster. If approved, you will receive an email authorizing you to miss muster. If you do not receive this email, you are not authorized to take leave/liberty/tdy.
- Sign out and in via your ESR account.
- If leave is not taken after a LCN has been assigned, you must notify DOSS here.