|In addition to the papers on the video scoring, written by the NPS faculty and listed on the Publication page below you will find some more papers written by others and related to different pieces of software used/tested in this project: |
- Lagarias, J.C., Reeds, J.A., Wright M.H., and Wright, P.E., “Convergence Properties of the Nelder-Mead Simplex Method in Low Dimensions,” SIAM Journal of Optimization, vol.9, no.1, 1998, pp.112-147.
- David, P., DeMenthon, D., Duraiswami, R., Samet, H., “SoftPOSIT: Simultaneous Pose and Correspondence Determination,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol.59, no.3, 2004, pp.259-284.
- DeMenthon, D., Davis, L.S., “Model-Based Object Pose in 25 Lines of Code,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol.15, no.1-2, 1995, pp.123-141.
- DeMenthon, D., Davis, L.S., “Recognition and Tracking of 3D Objects by 1D Search,” Proceedings of the DARPA Image Understanding Workshop, Washington, DC, 1993, pp.653-659.
- Mikolajczyk, K., and Schmid, C., “A Performance Evaluation of Local Descriptors,” Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol.27, no.10, 2005, pp.1615–1630
- Lowe, D.G., “Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol.60, no.2, 2004, pp.91-110.
- Lowe, D.G., “Local Feature View Clustering for 3D Object Recognition,” Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Kauai, Hawaii, December 2001, pp.682-688.
- Lowe, D.G., “Object Recognition from Local Scale-Invariant Features,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Vision, Corfu, Greece, September, 21-22, 1999, pp.1150-1157.
- Lowe, D.G., “Fitting Parameterized Three-Dimensional Models to Images,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol.13, no.5, 1991, pp.441–450.