UPDATED: The make-up CFT will take place on Tuesday, 29 October at 0900 at the PFC Field. If you plan on taking the CFT, contact the MARDET S3 so they can plan their lanes accordingly. POC # for DLI S3 Ops is (831)-242-6142.
If necessary, contact the MARDET S3 to coordinate weigh-in prior to the event.
TRWG Board Approved Research
NEW!! Click to view list of current TRWG Board approved research. (05Aug2013)
Thesis Research Working Group (TRWG) 13-1
The Marine Corps' Thesis Research Working Group is a forum for Research Sponsors to communicate their research and analysis needs directly to NPS Faculty and Students. All NPS Students and Faculty are Welcome to attend. Need a thesis topic? Come join us to solve relevant Warfighter needs.
Dates: 22 to 24 April 2013
Location: The main meetings will take place in Glasgow (GL) 102.
First Time at NPS?: Directions to NPS, Campus Map, and Arriving
- Schedule of Events. View a detailed daily agenda for the TRWG 13-1 meeting.
- Topic List. Browse a list of broad area studies and thesis topics from various Marine Corps commands and organizations.
- Program. View the TRWG Event Descriptions, VIP Bios, and more.
- TRWG Event Flyer. View the TRWG 13-1 event flyer in Adobe Acrobat format.
- MARADMIN 124/13. Read the official MARADMIN convening TRWG 13-1.
For More Information, contact Captain Tony Pollman, Herrmann Hall, Room 016, 831-656-2794 (email@example.com).
The plenary briefs from the Marine Corps and Coast Guard Thesis Research Working Group (TRWG) Meeting are found below. The documents augment the topic lists posted above and include detailed descriptions. Most of these topics are validated and vetted Marine Corps requirements or issues. Funds are available to support.
TRWG Intent Form and Executive Summary
TRWG Additional Documents
Start Gate Access Requests