Location: FLEET & FAMILY SERVICE CENTER
Objective: Assist the Career Resource Specialist in preparing for workshops and maintaining career information files.
- Collate handouts utilized by career Resource Specialist for workshops.
- Type materials as needed.
- Make phone contacts.
- Maintain job search information notebook with material provided by Specialist.
Qualifications: Ability to work independently; ability to type; ability to work well with others; ability to write legible and neatly.
Policy and Tasks:
- THE VOLUNTEER AGREES TO:
- Abide by FFSC policy as it relates to confidentiality of all case work and record keeping.
- Conduct him/herself in a positive, friendly, supportive and patient manner.
- Report number of hours worked each month.
- THE FLEET AND FAMILY SERVICE CENTER AGREES TO PROVIDE:
- Volunteer Coordinator to assist and advise the volunteer during his/her time of service.
- On-the-job or scheduled training for the volunteer position.
- Performance feedback