Summaries - Research
Back "Mobile Data Views" Data Architecture: from DMEA INOT ISR
|Division||Graduate School of Operational & Information Sciences|
Godin, Arkady A.
Boger, Dan C.
|Sponsor||Space & Naval Warfare Systems Center-Pacific (Navy)|
Describe Defense Meteorological Enterprise Architecture (DMEA) data architecture and a path of migration of existing loosely integrated message-centric METOC systems into a data-centric system-of-systems. The description explains the advantages of the data-centric approach for the operator community.
The proposed DMEA data architecture provides detailed diagrams of its elements, including:
- Data Flow spanning the network across Enterprise and DIL (Disconnected-Intermittent-Low Bandwidth) client at Tactical Edge
- Middleware platforms, frameworks, engines to ingest, transform, distribute & disseminate data
- Necessary level of data abstraction for enabling data integration across ISR products
Present all the necessary components to build "MOBILE DATA VIEWS":
- Framework for real-time dissemination supporting critical Quality-of-service (QoS) policies
- A data representation engine operation at the data abstraction, which simplifies data integration
- Processing capabilities for generating intelligent METOC-type products for ISR and C2
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|