Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Transformation Accelerated through Redesign, Guidance, and Enhanced Training (TARGET)
|Division||Graduate School of Operational & Information Sciences|
|Investigator(s)||McDowell, Perry L.|
|Sponsor||TiER1 Performance Solutions (Other)|
1. Provide analysis of key tasks of ASW personnel comprising ASW domain. Determine essential knowledge and skills needed to perform tasks expected of an ASW trainee.
2. Evaluate the current ASW training approach and curriculum design used to train the knowledge and skills determined in Task 1.
3. Analyze capabilities and requirements of existing Navy training systems to support task centered learning.
NPS and TIERl will be responsible for the following joint task:
1 . Collaboratively construct a conceptual framework for comparative analysis of teaching methods for task-centered learning.
2. Collaboratively analyze the feasibility of applying task-centered instructional design to the ASW curriculum.
3. Collaborate on reports to include:
a. Monthly reports;
b. Draft technical report; and
c. Final technical report.
4. Participate in research planning meetings in support of CRADA tasks.
5. Prepare documentation for Phase I Option.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|