Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Coupled Air-Sea Processes and EM Ducting (CASPER)
|Division||Graduate School of Engineering & Applied Science|
|Sponsor||University of Notre Dame (Other)|
NPS will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Examine near-surface profiles in the lowest few meters and their impact on EM propagation.
2. Examine the impact of surface waves in affecting the near-surface refractivity profiles and their subsequent impact on EM propagation
NPS and UND will be responsible for the following joint tasks:
1. Cross-fertilization of collaborative work, thus enhancing the quality and rigor of research to be conducted on coastal internal boundary layers.
2. Disseminating research results through joint publications in journals and conferences.
3. Archiving and documenting the final processed data and results.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|