Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back US Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Senior Leader Team Development (USN Admirals and SES)
|Department||Center for Executive Education|
|Sponsor||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (Navy)|
This proposal is for a one and one-half to two-day high performance team development workshop for 14 Flag and SES Leaders in NAVFAC. Goals include:
- Assessment of the team's current effectiveness
- Assessment and feedback of individual differences that impact how this team works together day-to-day.
- Action learning activities that facilitate exploration of how high performing teams work and discussion about action options for this team and teams in which these participants are leaders and members.
- Further understanding of team member roles and responsibilities
- Development of leadership team norms and standards for working together going forward.
- Position the team to function as a high performing team and create a path forward for further team development.
Methods: This workshop will leverage several different methods that are woven together to produce a hard-hitting and effective experience that demystifies the magic of high performance teams and produces realistic strategies for development of the NAVFAC senior leader team and the various teams in which they each work. The methodologies include: personal and team assessments, clarification and discussions of how the team currently works, experiential team simulations to explore how the team should work together, discussions about important team concepts, and how to apply high performing team concepts to the work of senior leaders at NAVFAC.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|