Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Generating a Systems Architecture Addressing the Capabilities, Requirements, and TTPS for the Transformable Craft
|Division||Research & Sponsored Programs|
|Department||National Security Institute|
|Investigator(s)||Paulo, Eugene P.|
|Sponsor||Office of Naval Research (Navy)|
1. Use systems engineering methods to provide a framework for the examination of technologies, tactics and capabilities that can be used to determine how to best implement the T-Craft as a Seabasing INP.
2. Develop an operational concept (OPCON) for T-Craft employment.
3. Design functional and physical systems architectures, combining them with the OPCON, and leading to an operational architecture.
4. Identify likely CONOPS, to include specific scenarios, in order to provide context.
5. Identify follow-on requirements for simulation-based analysis of alternatives.
6. Provide limited analysis of proposed T-Craft electric drive.
|Keywords||Littoral T-Craft Expeditionary|
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|