Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back NPS Academic Research Support for Army Acquisition
|Division||Graduate School of Engineering & Applied Science|
Beery, Paul T.
Hernandez, Alejandro D.S.
|Sponsor||Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition Logistics & Technology (Army)|
This proposal is a continuation of Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) work that supports the Army-sponsored Acquisition degree curricula at NPS. During FY19, NPS faculty will address sponsor derived projects as partial achievement of degree requirements. Support includes research travel and technical support. Students and faculty will participate in conferences to explore and share ideas.
1. Travel costs by Army military and/or civilian Acquisition NPS students in direct support of their masters degree project/thesis research efforts.
2. Review costs/fees of NPS courses (and as needed, course development or revisions) for DAU Equivalency and other minor equipment purchases as might be needed to facilitate same.
3. Costs to include administration, transcription, and editing to support selected Army students in their projects for the Acquisition Research Program as extension to their graduate research.
4. Travel and labor costs by students and faculty for professional development, coordination and liaison to support and maintain currency with DoD/Army acquisition programs/policies/initiatives, curricular reviews, etc.
5. Acquisition faculty support of Army students in their research project/thesis efforts, or to otherwise support academic activities for Army acquisition students.
6. Professional certifications for Army students in systems engineering or project or contract management.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|