Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Robust Guidance for Prompt Global Strike Missions
|Division||Graduate School of Engineering & Applied Science|
|Department||Space Systems Academic Group|
|Investigator(s)||Ross, Isaac M.|
|Sponsor||Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DoD)|
1. Further development leading to the implementation of a multi-scale pseudospectral framework.
2. Incorporate the inner-loop control into the PS framework.
3. Perform initial simulations and change models as required.
4. Perform initial studies for re-design of the inner loop.
5. Demonstrate robustness of the inner/outer loop structure.
6. Identify key areas for improving computational speed.
7. Perform sub-sonic flight test of key concepts.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|