Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Maritime In Situ Sensing Inter-Operable Network, 6.2
|Division||Graduate School of Engineering & Applied Science|
|Investigator(s)||Rice, Joseph A.|
|Sponsor||Office of Naval Research (Navy)|
This project involves collaboration by the U.S. and Singapore in advancing state-of-the-art, through-water acoustic communications and networking technology. The goals are to:
- Study noisy underwater environments.
- Achieve acoustic communications through adverse channels.
- Integrate U.S. "Seaweb" and Singapore "UNet" networks.
- Demonstrate in situ environmental and surveillance sensor networks in Singapore Strait.
- Enable distributed wireless architectures for maritime domain awareness (MDA) and undersea warfare (USW).
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|