Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Facilitating the Performance Outcomes and Accelerating the Effective Use of Collaborative Technologies in Naval Core Processes
|Division||Graduate School of Operational & Information Sciences|
|Investigator(s)||Housel, Thomas J.|
|Sponsor||Spatial Integrated Systems, Inc. (Other)|
NPS will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Expanding the collaborative competence survey study to include several Navy organizations.
2. Exploring the potential Return on Investment (ROI) for use of collaborative and 30 technologies in several additional core DOD processes (primarily Navy).
3. Examining the implications of the above for the acquisition of collaborative and 30 technologies (results to be presented at the 2007 NPS Acquisition conference.)
SIS will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Providing NPS with data needed to make options forecasts.
2. Providing NPS with data needed to access how the technology affects process parameters.
NPS and SIS will be responsible for the following joint tasks:
1. Work with NPS graduate students to complete theses involving this research.
2. Review/report study progress periodically.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|