Summaries - Research
Back USMC Distribution in the Battlespace
|Division||Research & Sponsored Programs|
|Department||Naval Research Program|
|Investigator(s)||Kendall, Walter A.|
|Sponsor||NPS Naval Research Program (Navy)|
- Making sense out of the sensor information space to generate recommendations on how to allocate the inventories
- Finding the proper equilibrium between the humans-in-the-loop and the autonomous Decision Support Systems to minimize the bias in decision making
- Lack of real-time sense making to correlate and fuse Big Data multi-velocity information streams. This ability is a precursor to successful decision making.
- Lack of autonomous or human-supervised graph exploitation to provide a situational awareness at any level of abstraction
- Lack of effective and intuitive real-time streaming visualization architecture to slice and dice raw and summarized graphs across chosen sets of dimensions.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|