Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Naval Operations Analysis III
|Division||Graduate School of Operational & Information Sciences|
|Investigator(s)||Kline, Jeffery E.|
|Sponsor||Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding, Inc. (Other)|
NPS will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Modify 2009 Air Defense Tactical spreadsheet to enable representation of Maritime Laser Weapon System (MLWS) characteristics.
- Analyze performance differential between legacy kinetic HVU/CVN defense systems and the Maritime Laser Weapon System (MLWS).
- Refine 2009 Virtual Battlespace scenarios to task the Navy's Future Surface Combatant (FSC) in its envisioned operational environment.
- Represent FSC in TACSITS using NSS or other model, simulate with different ship parameters, and analyze results.
- Create annotated briefing that documents MLWS and FSC modeling and analysis methodology, findings, and recommendations.
- Proposed and discuss potential focus areas for future OA CRADA projectors with NGSB relative to joint operations.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|