Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Improving Regional VOC Emission Estimate
|Division||Research & Sponsored Programs|
|Department||Center for Interdisciplinary Remotely-Piloted Aircraft Studies|
Bluth, Robert T.
Jonsson, Haflidi H.
|Sponsor||University of California, Berkeley (Other)|
1. NPS/CIRPAS will support pre-deployment activities. These activities include (but are not limited to) tech support during the range/ATC coordination, mission planning and flight readiness review. NPS/CIRPAS will provide pre-deployment coordination, compatibility test and flight activity support services.
2. Payload/Scientific equipment integration support.
3. Provide Twin Otter for 40 flight hours.
4. NPS/CIRPAS will de-installation of the payload/scientific equipment as necessary.
5. NPS/CIRPAS will provide data collected and analysis.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|