Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back An Improved Predictive Model for Technology Integration
|Division||Graduate School of Engineering & Applied Science|
|Investigator(s)||Hernandez, Alejandro D.S.|
|Sponsor||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (Navy)|
SCOPE: This effort focuses on further developing a model that was constructed in 2018 as a proof of concept for predicting the degree of integration that a new technology can attain. Using a greater data set of completed NESDI projects, the team will validate the initial model and improve upon it. If warranted, the NPS team will develop different models for each type of technology or organization or command.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES. The NPS team will support NAVFAC’s/NESDI’s missions to invest in innovations that have greater likelihood of integrating innovative technologies, processes, and materials into the naval enterprise.
- The NPS team will support the following tasks to improve the predictive model :
- (Task 2) - Review and analysis of case studies which were developed under previous NESDI efforts
- (Task 3) - Review and analysis of case studies which were under other-than-previous NESDI efforts
- The NPS team will review completed projects with NAVFAC PI’s to examine underlying causes that affect TTT integration.
- The NPS team will participate in and support related information exchanges, academic seminars, in-progress reviews, and working group meetings scheduled throughout the period of performance.
|Keywords||technology integration value models|
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|