Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back CHDS-NPS Fusion Center Leaders Program (FCLP-7)
|Division||School of International Graduate Studies|
|Department||National Security Affairs|
|Investigator(s)||Woodbury, Glen L.|
|Sponsor||Department of Homeland Security/Office of Procurement Operations (DHS)|
Course objectives include:
- Roles and missions of fusion centers and their multiple customer sets.
- Leadership challenges of a complex, multiagency operation involving state, local, tribal, territorial, federal, and private sector entities.
- Management of the intelligence cycle as a tool for integrating analysis, production, and information sharing and enhancing cooperation and collaboration.
- Opportunities and challenges of fusion center operations, including the understanding of emerging and evolving policy and strategic issues.
- Privacy and civil liberties issues/policies.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|