Summaries - Research
Back Naval Postgraduate School Support for Navy Energy Coordination Office
|Division||Research & Sponsored Programs|
|Investigator(s)||Higgins, Susan L.|
|Sponsor||Office of Naval Operations (Navy)|
The purpose of this support from the Naval Postgraduate School to NECO are to:
- Forge a partnership between NPS and N45 to leverage NPS' students, capabilities, and knowledge pool
- Formalize a portal to new ideas and access to resources for future research
- Create focal point for expeditionary energy studies and research. Expand community of interest.
- Recruit motivated and passionate students to address energy issues and unexplored gaps in the body of knowledge.
- Create a generation of officers who recognize the importance of operational energy and embed them into the Force.
- Connect academic and research energy pursuits into a coordinated effort
The structure of the support will follow the successful structure currently in place between the It and US Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy Office (E2O).
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|