Summaries - Office of Research & Innovation
Back Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA): Executive Team Development Workshop
|Department||Center for Executive Education|
|Sponsor||Defense Contract Management Agency (DoD)|
SCOPE OF WORK: This proposal is for a high performance team development workshop for 23 members of DCMA’s leadership team.
- Assessment of the team’s current effectiveness;
- Assessment and feedback of individual differences that impact how this team works together day to day.;
- Facilitation of action learning activities that explore how high performing teams work and discussion about action options for this team and teams in which these participants are leaders and members.
- Increase awareness of the mission, vision, goals and business priorities and ascertain commitment.
- Further understanding of team roles and responsibilities.
- Development of leadership team norms and standards for the team’s future work.
- Position the team to function as a high performing team and create a path for further team development.
This workshop will integrate several different methods to produce a hard-hitting and effective experience with a purpose of demystifying the magic of high performing teams. Targeted activities will produce realistic strategies for DCMA team leadership development and for the various teams in which the leaders each work. The methodologies include: personal and team assessments, clarification and discussions of how the team currently works, experiential team simulations to explore how the team should work together, discussions about important team concepts, and how to apply high performing team concepts to the DCMA team and teams that are led by DCMA team members. The work will be accomplished in three phases: Needs Assessment, Workshop Design and Preparation, and Workshop Delivery.
|Publications||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|
|Data||Publications, theses (not shown) and data repositories will be added to the portal record when information is available in FAIRS and brought back to the portal|