Online Training Module - Research
Export Control Online Training Module
Trainings are required for anyone who is working with export controlled materials. Training module has been moved to Sakai.
Instructions for accessing the Export Control Training site for the First-Time training module user:
(Follow the steps below if you have NEVER taken the training in Sakai. Otherwise you can go directly to the training.)
- Go to the Sakai (https://cle.nps.edu) site and click on "NPS Users click here to login"
- Once you are in the site, click on the "Membership" link in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on "Joinable Sites" in the Membership banner across the page
- Search for: Export Control Training
- Click the "Join Now" link next to the course title
- If you are not taken to the site automatically, you should now see the link in either the horizontal menu bar or in the sites list located next to your name in the upper right corner of the page. Click the site name to get started.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will be able to go directly to the training site using this link: Export Control Training.
NOTE: To see your test scores you'll need to click on the Gradebook link in the right-hand navigation menu.