- Information for Employees Planning to Retire 31 DEC 16 - 3 JAN 17
- 2016 Life Insurance Open Season: 1 - 30 SEP 2016
- FEGLI Open Season - 1 through 30 September 2016
- Distribution of Retirement and Benefits Information
- Department of Defense (DoD) Program for Stability of Employment Statement of Support
- Annual Weingarten Notice
Distribution of Retirement and Benefits Information
Date: 1 September 2016
To: All Civilian Employees
Subj: Distribution of Retirement and Benefits Information
1. The Civilian Benefits Center (CBC) now has the capability to use the Total Workforce Management Services (TWMS) system to send information about retirement and benefits by email to employees with an email address in TWMS. These emails will be text only without an attachment. An example of this type of email would be one to remind employees of the beginning or ending date of an Open Season. The CBC will continue to use the current distribution system to send Benefits Officer information that includes an attachment.
2. To ensure you receive these emails, you must verify you have a valid email address in TWMS by reviewing your TWMS record:
a. Go to https://mytwms.navy.mil
b. Select your non-email certificate and enter your PIN
c. From the left menu select "Personal/Recall Information"
d. In the "Contact Information" section, scroll down until you see "Unclassified Email"
e. Enter or update your government email address
f. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select/click "Update"