Electronic Official Personnel File (eOPF)
What is an eOPF?
The OPF contains Human Resources records and documents related to a civilian employee. An OPF is created when an employee begins Federal service and is maintained throughout the employee’s career in accordance with OPM regulations. The eOPF provides electronic, web-enabled access for all employees to view OPF documents. Additionally, the eOPF:
- Replaces the paper OPF with an image and data-centric employee record
- Enables "virtual folders" to house training, payroll, performance and other data
- Provides visibility to all transactions and personnel who have access to official files in a complete audit trail
- Provides email notification to the employee when a document is added to the eOPF
- Assures continuity of operations and disaster recovery
Access the eOPF website here.