NPS - Faculty Profiles - Heading
Back to Search
Paul Timothy Beery
Phone: (831) 656-2956
- 2017 - current: Assistant Professor
- 2009 - 2017: Faculty Associate - Research
- 2015 - Outstanding Paper Award: SERC Doctoral Students Forum, Systems Engineering Research Center (SERC)
- 2015 - Selected Presenter: SERC Doctoral Students Forum, Systems Engineering Research Center (SERC)
- Book Chapter
- Whitcomb, C. A., & Beery, P. T, (2016). Chapter 12 Exploring the Design Space. Parnell, G. S., Editor, Trade-off Analytics: Creating and Evaluating the Tradespace, Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management, Wiley & Sons, 2017
- Conference Proceeding
- Gillespie, S. E., Giachetti, R. E., Hernandez, A. S., Beery, P. T., & Paulo, E. P, (2017). System of Systems Architecture Feasibility Analysis to Support Tradespace Exploration. IEEE.
- Journal Article
- Beery, P. T., Byram, T., Gatley, E., Giammarco, K. M., Williams, R. D., & Paulo, E. P, (2020). An Operational Effectiveness Analysis of Legacy and Future Mine Countermeasures Systems using Discrete Event Simulation. The Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation, 2(17), 191-204.
- Beery, P. T., & Paulo, E. P, (2019). Application of Model-Based Systems Engineering Concepts to Support Mission Engineering. Systems, 3(7), 44.
- Van Bossuyt, D., Beery, P. T., O'Halloran, B. M., Hernandez, A. S., & Paulo, E. P, (2019). The Naval Postgraduate School’s Department of Systems Engineering Approach to Mission Engineering Education through Capstone Projects. Systems, 3(7).
- Casola, K. J., Beery, P. T., & Paulo, E. P, (2019). System Architecting and Analysis of Medium Displacement Unmanned Surface Vehicle “Sea Hunter. Naval Engineers Journal, 4(130), 73-82.
- MacCalman, A. D., Beery, P. T., & Paulo, E. P, (2016). A Systems Design Exploration Approach that Illuminates Tradespaces Using Statistical Experimental Designs. Systems Engineering, (19), 409-421.
- Bong, W. H., Beery, P. T., & Paulo, E. P, (2012). Applying Systems Engineering to Interagency Coordination in Support of Combatant Commands. Journal of Defense Resources Management, 2(3), 23-40.
- Technical Report
- Whitcomb, C. A., Beery, P. T., Parker, G. W., & Wolfgeher, C, A System Dynamics Model of Factors Affecting U.S. and Russian Interactions in Europe.