Conferences at the Naval Postgraduate School
NPS entities desiring to host a conference at NPS should contact the Director for Business Operations at email@example.com to arrange time for a discussion of the requirements.
Actions required to request a conference involve:
2. Preparing an estimate of DOD cost. Use OPNAV 5050/11 Conference Form.
3. Discussing any co-hosting arrangement with the Staff Judge Advocate to determine acceptability of the co-host arrangement and review of the MOA.
4. Upon review/approval of the OPNAV 5050/11 by the Director for Business Operations and the MOA by the SJA, the Director for Business Operations will obtain approval signatures from the President, NPS or other appropriate authority, as required.
5. Upon receipt of approval to hold you conference, you will be responsible for planning and executing the event and providing an actual cost report at the end of the conference.
6. The NPS Facilities Manager will assist in reserving spaces for your conference.
7. NSAM MWR should be contacted directly for any support from them.