Faculty Resources - Graduate School of Defense Management
Faculty Instructional Technology Resources
Welcome to the GSDM Resources webpage. This page is a repository of instructional technology support resources.
NPS Users click Sign-in to view internal content:
- CLE Blog
- Copying Content from Another Sakai Course
- Sakai Tests and Quizzes
- Additional Tools
- Request an account - To request a Zoom for Government account, please email email@example.com.
- Download the Zoom Client
Schedule a Zoomgov Meeting
Setting up Zoom meeting audio
Zoom interface overview
Sharing screen or application in Zoom
Displaying chat window when sharing
- Download Your Zoom for Education Cloud Recordings
- Switching the Zoom app to Zoom for Government
- How to Share Zoom for Gov Meeting Information with your Students via Sakai
- How to Update your Zoom Application
- Zoom for Government Security Best Practices
- Restricting Shared File Access in OneDrive and Box -
- Sharing your Recordings from the Zoom for Government Cloud
- Recording and Sharing Zoom for Government from Box
- Recording and Sharing Zoom for Government from OneDrive
- Polls in Zoom for Government
- Breakout Rooms in Zoom for Government
- Managing Password of Zoom for Government Cloud Recordings
Getting Started with Class Teams
To request a class team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like ITACS to add your students to your team, you must let them know when you send in the class team request. Note that unlike Sakai, as soon as your students are added, they have access to the Team immediately. There is no way to hide or unpublish your Team.
NOTE: If the videos below appear blurry, please change the setting to HD. Once you start the video, select the gear icon on the bottom-right of the video player. Select "Quality", then, "1080pHD".
Add students to your Team
File Sharing in Teams
Customizing your Class Team with Tabs
Synchronous Teams Sessions
Scheduling Class sessions
To view all the different ways to schedule Teams meetings, including non-channel meetings, view this video.
Teams Meeting Interface
Sharing a PowerPoint in a Teams Meeting
Using Channels for Breakout Rooms
When logging into office.com, type in your email (email@example.com), then “next”. This will redirect you to the NPS login page.
Request/Recommend a Brown Bag Topic (online form)
Sakai Lessons Templates-import to your class!
Tools for Group Work
Sakai Tests and Quizzes