Listed below are the resident courses offered by DRMI at the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California. All of the courses are E-IMET Certified.
- Defense Resources Management Course
- Human Capital Resources Management Course
- Introduction to Budgeting Concepts Course
- International Defense Management Course
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making Course
- Performance Management and Budgeting Course
- Risk Management Course
- Senior International Defense Management Course
- Data Analytics for Financial and Resources Management Course
- Prior to Arrival
- Computer Support
- Accommodations, Clothing, Subsistence and Services
- TEMPO Military Planning Game
Graduate Credit Granted
DRMI now offers four units of Naval Postgraduate School graduate education credit for our resident courses. To obtain the credit a participant must attend either the Defense Resources Management Course (DRMC), or the International Defense Management Management Course (IDMC), and then pass an exam.