In order to encourage continued study and appreciation for the development of Afghanistan, Iraq, and other developing nations, the Program for Culture & Conflict Studies conducts regular seminars and presentations to academic institutions, government and non-government organizations, and foreign associations. We routinely speak at forums and brief deploying troops, as part of the Regional Security Education Program (RSEP). CCS disseminates its research in a variety of ways:
- Direct response to request for information (RFI) from Mission Commanders and Provincial Reconstruction Teams in Afghanistan and Iraq;
- Cultural briefings to deploying units;
- Workshops and conferences;
- Academic online journal: The Culture & Conflict Review;
- Open-source cultural research;
Provincial Gazetteer, Overviews, and Factsheets.