Submit your paper to Thesis Processing
Minimum draft requirements
- Distribution statement on the cover.
- Statements B-E have a reason inserted in the first parenthesis.
- Draft uploaded to thesis SharePoint site. SharePoint FAQ.
- Three formatted chapters.
- Chapters are 1) cited, 2) proofread, and 3) free of track changes or comments.
- At least a partial (proofread!) list of references.
- File is named 17Sep_LastName_FirstName. If more than one author, file name is 17Sep_LastName1_LastName2_LastName3. If SE capstone, file is named using the last name of the first-listed author (by alphabet) on the cover page: 17Sep_SE Capstone_FirstAuthorLastName et al.
- You are graduating in the current quarter.
- Think your paper might be FOUO? See guidance here.
- What will we look for? See Common Errors: Things We Mark—You Fix.
- CHDS students with an editor are excused from the initial review requirement and from using SharePoint.