U.S. Naval Postgraduate School
Space Systems Academic Group
Cadence University Program Member
The following research projects at the Naval Postgraduate school use Cadence SPB products for the design of experiment electronics.
Space Systems Academic Group small satellite
Department of Oceanography
- Steep Beach and RIPEX experiment
- Autonomous Ocean Flux Buoy
- Thermobaricity and the Maudness Project
- RCEX Rip Current Experiment
- The Pine Island Glacier Experiment
This page does not constitute an endorsement of the Cadence EDA products by the U.S. Government.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.
NPS POC: Ron Phelps, Electronic Engineer, email@example.com
last updated: 8/2/2016