Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV), and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Submit an Initial Research Estimate Form (IREF) TODAY!!
FY19 Research Topic Submission has ended and topic review and board consideration for FY19 funding is fast approaching.
A topic must have a Navy/Marine sponsor designated prior to IREF submission and must have an approved IREF to be considered at the Navy and Marine Research Review Boards.
Sponsors: If you are a sponsor who would like to sponsor/co-sponsor a faculty/student/cross-agency generated topic/idea please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your consent and contact information.
Faculty: If you are interested in working on a research project submit an IREF by 04 MAY 2017.
- 04 May: Deadline for Faculty to Submit an IREF for NRP Project FY18 Funding Consideration
- 11 May: Deadline for Dean/Supervisor to Approve/Disapprove FY18 IREFs
- 18 May: Deadline for Research Topic Sponsor to Approve/Disapprove FY18 IREFs
- 20 Apr: Deadline to Submit Research Topics for FY19 Research Consideration
- 20 Apr: Topic Submission for FY20 Cycle Opens
- 25 Apr: IREF Submission Process Brown Bag Meetings
- 02 May: IREF Submission Process Brown Bag Meetings
- 04 May: Deadline for Faculty to Submit an IREF for FY19 Funding Consideration
- 11 May: Deadline for Dean/Supervisor to Approve/Disapprove FY19 IREFs
- 18 May: Deadline for Research Topic Sponsor to Approve/Disapprove FY19 IREFs
- See more...