Ronald A. Route
Vice Adm. (ret.) Ronald A. Route became President of the Naval Postgraduate School in October 2013.
Dr. Steven R. Lerman
Dr. Steven R. Lerman became Provost and Academic Dean of the university in August 2016.
Chief of Staff
Capt. Anthony J. Parisi
Capt. Anthony J. Parisi assumed duties as Chief of Staff in July 2015.
Each of the university's academic schools, as well as NPS' robust research program, is led by a Dean providing strategic direction for each organization to achieve the highest levels in academic excellence and relevant research. Throughout the leadership structure at NPS are visionaries capable of marrying high-level, forward-thinking academia with real-world DoD relevance, guiding the university to excel in its unique niche.
• GSEAS Dean Dr. Clyde Scandrett
• GSBPP Dean Dr. William Gates
• GSOIS Dean Dr. Gordon McCormick
• SIGS Dean Dr. James Wirtz
• Dean of Research Dr. Jeffrey D. Paduan
• Vice Provost for Academic Affairs Dr. Doug Moses
• University Librarian Eleanor Uhlinger
• Dean of Students Capt. Matthew Vandersluis
Providing critical management across varied functional support areas are a team of leaders dedicated to high-level, responsible and efficient service to the Naval Postgraduate School and the Navy. NPS' Senior Management team oversee the efficient delivery of empowering services to the institution, enabling the NPS community to fulfill its mission of unique academic excellence and relevant research.
• Comptroller Kevin Little
• Director, Contracting & Logistics Management Patricia Hirsch
• Acting Facilities Manager Jeremy Laney
• Director, Human Resources Ermelinda Rodriguez-Heffner
• Director, Information Technology Joseph LoPiccolo
• Inspector General Victor Jarrett
• Public Affairs Officer Lt. Cmdr. Clint Phillips
• Flag Secretary CWO5 George Emmanuel Williams
• Director, Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment Lt. Cmdr. Antolino “Tony” Colón
• Security Manager/Special Security Officer Marcus "Andy" Andersen
• Counsel Katherine Ashton
• Staff Judge Advocate Capt. Pamela Ball, JAGC