The Library has a limited number of lockers for storing personal materials available to NPS students for reserve on a quarterly basis (one locker only per person). These lockers will be assigned on a “first come, first served” basis.
Please be aware of the following:
- Locker users must provide their own combination lock for the locker. Circulation Desk staff will record the combination for future reference should the need arise to access the locker.
- Library materials that are not properly checked out to the registered user of the locker may not be kept in the locker. This includes books, theses, reference materials, journals, videos, items that have been recalled, etc. Locker users who violate this policy, may be asked to give up their locker.
- Due to the potential for bugs and other pests, food may not be stored in the locker.
- Registered users are responsible for the locker and must clear the locker, remove the lock, and notify the Circulation Desk when the locker is vacated.
- The Library assumes no liability for damage or loss of items stored in the lockers.
Questions and requests for assistance should be directed to the Library Circulation Desk in person or email email@example.com
or telephone (831) 656-2947.