We have a small number of collaborative group study rooms located in public areas of the library that are equipped with white boards and wall-mounted plasma display systems. Keys for these public area rooms are available for checkout at the Information Desk.
- For advance reservations, contact the Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 656-2947. Priority will be given to groups requiring use of the special equipment.
- When not reserved, rooms are available on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Rooms are for use by NPS groups only.
- Groups should consist of at least two (2) people.
- Remove all personal items and library materials from the room when it is vacated.
Note: Failure to pick up the reserved room's key within 15 minutes of the reserved time will result in forfeiture of the room.
Use of a collaborative group study room is limited to four (4) hours:
- The room must be in continuous use by the group.
- The key is not to be removed from the key ring.
- The key is not to be removed from the library.
- The key is to be promptly returned to the Information Desk at the end of the user session.
Please report any equipment difficulties or failures to the Information Desk.