By signing out a study room key you agree to abide by the following rules. Items left unattended in a study room may be removed by library staff.
- Rooms are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis (there is no waiting list).
- Rooms are for use by NPS student groups only.
- Groups should consist of at least two (2) students.
Please sign in using the room assignment book and include the following information IN FULL (please print legibly):
- Today’s date
- The name of the person who is taking the key (first and last name)
- Room letter and/or number (printed on the key)
- Time the key is taken
- Time the key is returned
Use of the room is limited to four (4) hours:
- The room must be in continuous use by the group
- The key is not to be taken while one is away during lunch, during class attendance or overnight
- The key is not to be removed from the wooden key ring
- The key is not to be removed from the library. Please return it to the Circulation Desk if you must leave the building for a few minutes.
Remember to remove all personal items and library materials from the room when it is vacated.
For additional assistance, please see staff at the Circulation Desk.