Library Services for Faculty
We're here to support your teaching, research, and scholarship
- Library Liaisons
- Assigned to each NPS School, Center, Institute or other curriculum to assist faculty and students in those areas.
- Select materials to build the library's collections
- Evaluate and plan for future development of collections
- Conduct course-integrated library workshops to support class assignments
- Provide in-depth library research assistance
- Suggest a Library Purchase
Suggest a book or journal title to support your classroom teaching, research, studies, or other NPS mission-related task.
Instructional Support in Your Classroom
We offer course-integrated library workshops that focus on the specific skills needed for class assignments. Contact your library liaison to schedule a session for your class.
- Copyright at NPS
- Copyright law and Fair Use Doctrine for students & faculty
- Course Reserves
- What you need to know to place readings on reserve for student use
- How you can help your students avoid it, and more about writing, citations & copyright
- SakaCLE Integration
- Incorporate library resources & services into your online course site.
- NPS Archive: Calhoun
Contribute completed scholarship for long-term preservation and electronic access in Calhoun: The NPS Institutional Archive.