Location: FLEET & FAMILY SERVICE CENTER
Supervisor: Work & Family Life Supervisor
Objective: To assist clients and employers with basic program information.
- Ascertain customers' needs and answer inquiries; provide information concerning the employment assistance classes and opportunities offered.
- Record and process Job Vacancy Announcements and ensure Job List remain up-to-date.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks including preparation of materials, client contact, and assist with workshops as needed.
Qualifications: Excellent communication skills; pleasant personality; ability to solve problems.
Policy and Tasks:
- THE VOLUNTEER AGREES TO:
- Abide by FFSC policy as it relates to confidentiality of all case work and record keeping.
- Conduct him/herself in a positive, friendly, supportive and patient manner.
- Report number of hours worked each month.
- THE FLEET AND FAMILY SERVICE CENTER AGREES TO PROVIDE:
- Volunteer Coordinator to assist and advise the volunteer during his/her time of service.
- On-the-job or scheduled training for the volunteer position.
- Performance feedback