Location: FLEET & FAMILY SERVICE CENTER
Supervisor: Volunteer Coordinator
Objective: To assist FFSC clients in obtaining assistance sought.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and greet all customers and guests.
- Ascertain customers' needs and answer routine inquiries; provide general information concerning the Center, its personnel and programs offered (including taking registration for scheduled workshops/programs).
- Direct clients to appropriate staff members and to take complete messages and relay them to staff in a timely manner.
Qualifications: Excellent communication skills; pleasant personality; ability to solve minor problems.
Policy and Tasks:
- THE VOLUNTEER AGREES TO:
- Abide by FFSC policy as it relates to confidentiality of all case work and record keeping.
- Conduct him/herself in a positive, friendly, supportive and patient manner.
- Report number of hours worked each month.
- THE FLEET AND FAMILY SERVICE CENTER AGREES TO PROVIDE:
- Volunteer Coordinator to assist and advise the volunteer during his/her time of service.
- On-the-job or scheduled training for the volunteer position.
- Performance feedback