Location: FLEET & FAMILY SERVICE CENTER
Supervisor: I & R Clerk
Objective: Collect, organize and maintain current information on services and agencies, both military and civilian which serve the needs of FFSC customers.
- Assist with obtaining and updating accurate information on services and agencies, both military and civilian to which client may be referred in the surrounding area.
- Use computers and other office machines to neatly maintain files and other resources.
- Make phone contacts.
Qualifications: Poses excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently; ability to type; work well with others and to write legibly.
Policy and Tasks:
- THE VOLUNTEER AGREES TO:
- Abide by FFSC policy as it relates to confidentiality of all case work and record keeping.
- Conduct him/herself in a positive, friendly, supportive and patient manner.
- Report number of hours worked each month.
- THE FLEET AND FAMILY SERVICE CENTER AGREES TO PROVIDE:
- Volunteer Coordinator to assist and advise the volunteer during his/her time of service.
- On-the-job or scheduled training for the volunteer position.
- Performance feedback