The Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC), Monterey Bay is the military community's primary resource for information and services on the Monterey Peninsula. We are recognized by commands in the area as vital to the success of their mission. We serve with pride and distinction and are renowned for our superb performance.
Our goal is to provide every customer with courteous, efficient, quality services. To ensure that we maintain the highest standards, we ask every customer to provide us with an evaluation of our services. If you (the customer) are not offered an evaluation form, which is available in the reception area, please ask for one. If you are dissatisfied with our services, or have a complaint, please ask to see the Director. All our customers are taken very seriously.
FLEET AND FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM GUIDING PRINCIPLES
The headquarters, region leaders and individual centers of the future are aligned to:
- An understanding of the organization, its goals and purpose.
- Employees share values such as trust, innovation, flexibility, and open communication.
- Value human capital, investing in professional development and recognition.
- Commitment through employee contribution, community partnerships, quality, cost effective programming.
- Leading change through motivation and innovation.
- Integration between customer requirements/satisfaction and mission.
The headquarters, region leaders, and individual centers of the future will share these characteristics:
- Everyone will have an understanding of the organization, it's goals, and purpose;
- Commitment is developed through partnerships with staff and customers;
- Managers are leaders:
- Leading the organization through the changing environment;
- Executing the best business practices;
- Inspiring through motivation.