Welcome to the NSA-Monterey Police Department home page, a full-service Law Enforcement Agency responsible for providing police services to the Naval Support Detachment Community and its tenant commands.
The NSA Monterey Police Department's area of responsibility encompasses five geographically distinct areas totaling over 500 acres in the Monterey area.
Emergencies: Dial 911
Base Police: 831-901-6115
Force Protection Director:
here to provide feedback or
suggestions to the NSA-Monterey Police department.
This feedback form is completely anonymous
and your responses are sent directly to
the Force Protection Director.
Sloat Main Gate: 24/7
Del-Monte gate: 0700-0830 / 1600-1730 M-Th and 0700- 0830 on Fridays.
FNMOC gate: 0700-1600 M-F
Gates hours and operations are subject to change
at any time due to Force Protection needs.
Gate Access - Services
Services are located at the Sloat Main Gate.
Please contact the office at 656-3477 or 3643
Gate Access Procedures
Mon-Fri 0700-1530 hrs
- Sponsor has guest fill out and return SECNAV form. Personally Identifiable Information MUST be secured, if transmitted electronically. Encryption (via nps.edu network) or AMRDEC SAFE can be used.
- Sponsor completes NSAM Gate Access form.
- Sponsor sends encrypted to firstname.lastname@example.org (or @nps.navy.mil). Cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (or @nps.navy.mil).
- Gate Access will notify that request has been received and is being processed. Recommend sponsor check back in three (3) business days for status.
- NOTE: If guests have already been vetted, just fill out and submit the NSAM Gate Access form. SSN and DOB are NOT required.
The most reliable method to ensure the guest(s) is (are) granted access to the installation is to escort them on personally. Regardless of access type, sponsors are completely responsible for the actions of their guest(s) at all times.
|GATE ACCESS FORMS
If you receive
a ticket for traffic or parking violation
at the Naval Support Activity or
tenant Commands ( NPS,FNMOC,NRL,)
you have three (3) business days from
when citation was issued to fill out
a Customer Complaint form (forms located
at the Police Dept) to have your case
heard before the citation is sent
to the Central Violation Center in
Atlanta, GA for processing. Please direct all of your questions to the Deputy Chief of Police at the NSA-Monterey Police Department at 656-3862 or by e-mail.
The "We Tip" page allows you to
report a crime or other problem without
having to disclose your identity. Please visit
the "We Tip" page for more details.