Spectral Imaging Applications to Terrestrial and Marine Environments
Date: July 17th, 2008
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI), Moss Landing, California
Hosted by: Remote Sensing Center, Naval Postgraduate School and the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
(View Official Event Flyer)
The workshop is scheduled to open with remarks by the President of NPS, VADM Daniel T. Oliver, (ret).
Six speakers will be presenting throughout the day. Each presentation will be followed by opportunities for networking and questions.
Registration is free. Lunch will be provided free of charge at the workshop.
Dr. Fred Kruse will review and summarize the proceedings at the end of the day, with the goal of defining fruitful areas for future work and future educational workshops. A detailed agenda will be provided closer to the workshop date.
Current speakers include:
* Dr. Paul Bissett, Florida Environmental Research Institute
* Dr. Fred Kruse, Horizon Geoimaging
* Dr. Marcos Montes, Naval Research Lab Washington D.C.
* Dr. Dar Roberts, University of California Santa Barbara
* Dr. Susan Ustin, CSTARS at University of California at Davis
* Air Force Research Lab(AFRL/RVBYH)
* ITT VIS