CRUSER Meeting - Feb 2013
CRUSER Monthly meetings are held at NPS as a collaborative forum to discuss upcoming items of interest, hear about current research related to unmanned systems or robotics, and . The meetings are open to anyone. The meetings will be available via dial-in or VTC to any member of the CRUSER Community of Interest.
Anyone interested in VTC, please submit the following information at least 3 days prior to the meeting
- VTC POC
- POC Phone
- POC E-mail
Please e-mail your name and organization to email@example.com if you would like to be added to the agenda for the open discussion period
1200 - Welcome by Jeff Kline
- Administrative Comments
- Upcoming Calendar Events
- CRUSER News request for articles
- Thesis Topics for NPS Students
- NPS CRUSER Technical Continuum Abstracts Due 15 March
- Sign-up to exhibit at the 3rd Annual Robots in the Roses
- Recruiting NPS Students for 25-28 Mar - Warfare Innovation Workshop - Undersea 2050
1205 - LT JB Zorn- "Systems Engineering Analysis of Unmanned Maritime Vehicles for USCG Mission Threads."
1220 - CDR Gary Lazzaro - "Manpower Requirements Estimation for Unmanned Carrier Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (UCLASS) Squadrons"
1235 - Open for Discussion
1245 - Closing Remarks - Jeff Kline
- upcoming CRUSER Sponsored Events
Page Content Goes Here