You are welcome to download and use the following MATLAB scripts that are used in the developed GUI (when downloaded change their extension to .m):
- The BalloonWinds.m script is intended to read an ASCII file that contains winds as recorded by the YPG weather balloon;
- The SoundingWinds.m script is intended to read an ASCII file that contains sounding wind data;
- The JAAWINWinds.m script reads the JAAWIN forecast wind data stored as an ASCII file;
- The utm2wgs.m function converts the vectors of UTM coordinates into Lat/Lon vectors;
- The wgs2utm.m function converts the vectors of Lat/Lon coordinates to those of UTM.